It happens to all of us at some point: we lose track of a goal, fall out of a routine and into a slump. It happened to me last summer and I struggled to get back on track.
This is a story of how life derailed my goals and routine and how I used three strategies to get myself back into the swing of things.
- My Story: The Routine, The Collapse, and Getting My Groove Back – [01:30]
- 1. Don’t View Your Goals as Optional. – [09:20]
- Learn how to build an early morning routine here. – [10:30]
- 2. Define Your Nonnegotiable Habits. – [11:15]
- Learn more about creating nonnegotiable habits here. – [13:05]
- 3. Keep Trying. Never Quit. – [13:20]
- Be Sure to Contact Me About Your Goals – [15:00]
Join the Daily New Year’s Goal Getter Community on Slack
Links and Resources from this Episode
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.